Mang & Santurri, P.A.
Learn More About How Mang & Santurri, P.A., Can Assist You.
View Our Practice Areas

April 2018 Archives

Do we have to sell our house when divorcing?

When going through a divorce in Florida, you and your spouse will be presented with what may feel like a seemingly endless number of tough decisions to make. How will we split time with the kids? Who will take the kids on key holidays? What debts do we need to split? Do we need to split a retirement account? Another equally challenging choice to make is what you will do with your family home.

Do grandparents in Florida have visitation rights?

If you are a grandparent living in Florida, you may want to obtain legal visitation rights to your grandchild for any number of reasons. Maybe the relationship between your grandchild’s parents is especially acrimonious and your child’s former partner prevents you from visiting, or maybe you have concerns about your grandchild’s parents abusing substances, and you want to do right by your grandchild.

The importance of a title report

Before purchasing any piece of real estate in Florida, a title report should be ordered. It is the responsibility of the buyer to review this report carefully and Redfin explains that there generally is only a small window of time in which any response to the contents can be provided. This may even include invoking the title contingency if something looks serious enough to make the buyer decide not to continue with the purchase.

A Law Firm In
Tallahassee, Florida

Families And

Contact Our Attorneys

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response
Call Mang & Santurri, P.A.

Ready To Move Forward? Contact Our Firm At 888-281-1409 Or Send Us An Email.